Monday, July 4, 2011

Sisters' Quilt Week-- Day 1!

I arrived in Sisters Sunday afternoon. Immediately I went to the Stitchin' Post, hopeful that there was still a spot in the workshop that I wanted to take... There was!! But most exciting was our own Phyliss was in line in front of me!! Hooray!
It was very thrilling to see a familiar face... so thrilling that I forgot to ask her what class she is taking at the Quilter's Affair. OOPs! Maybe I will run in to her again or maybe I will see one of you? Remember the secret wave! I will be on the look out for it. I will be in and out this week with the quilty news. Happy 4th!!
--Jessica

P.S.
This quilt is the raffle quilt... it is quite beautiful. The funny thing is, I think that I went to High School with the designer Eric Gunson. Small World...small world.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! I am trying to book something in Bend right now...not a good idea to leave stuff like this at the minute! I'm thinking it might be a fly by the seat of our pants camping trip or just a very long day trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is probably going to be crazy to book something, but what I have done quite a few times is get sleepy kids into the car REALLY early, leave around 6-6:30 and roll in to Sisters before it gets loony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portland modern guild is showing and there is gonna be at least 3 houses of pmqgers in sisters and redmond. Not to mention others....;) I don't know the secret wave but I'll have a guild button on.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can not wait! Am leaving 6:30 Saturday morning, see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah! I'm leaving at 6:30 Sat am too. Going to make it a long day trip with the family. Soak in some sunshine, quilts and food. I hope to bump into you gals there!
    ps. what? we have EMQG guild buttons?

    ReplyDelete