Read about it here...Modern Quilt Guild
Or below with my shameless cutting and pasting skills LOL!
"100 Days of Modern Quilting will be a 100-day celebration on The Modern Quilt Guild’s blog that will feature fabulous modern quilts and tutorials. We want as many MQG members as possible to help us create an “online exhibit” to show off all of the wonderful work going on in our community.
We’re currently seeking submissions in the following categories:
Quilts and their stories
We want to see photos of your favorite modern quilts and hear the stories behind them. To submit your quilt, send us the following information:
1. Your name and contact information
2. The name and size of your quilt
3. One photo of your quilt. If we select your quilt, we may ask for more, but please send just one for now.
4. A brief description of the quilt including what, in your opinion, makes it modern. If the quilt is not your original design, please include information about the pattern or inspiration. If you didn’t do the quilting, please include the name of the quilter.
5. A brief description of you as a quilter. If you’re a member of a modern quilt guild, tell us which one.
Please submit only finished quilts made by you. We will consider up to 3 entries per quilter. Images previously published by you (for instance on your blog or Flickr) are welcome.
One of the best things about the modern quilting community is the wealth of information its members share online. We want to hear about your favorite online tutorials. Tutorials can be new or old, written by you or written by someone else. Tutorials don’t necessarily need to be block or quilt patterns, but should be quilting related (for instance, patchwork pillows or machine quilting techniques). Note: We will not feature any tutorial without first obtaining the permission of the author.
To nominate a tutorial, please send us a link to the tutorial, along with a brief explanation of why you love it. Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Pacific Time on August 30."
I think we have all made some gorgeous quilts and really how much time will it take to submit a picture with a few stats! I challenge as many of us guilders as possible to submit...lets have a huge showing from EMQG! What say you?
If you submit a quilt, leave a comment here at the bottom of this page!