Jessica and I had a "planning" meeting this week. A meeting in which we drank lots of chocolate rose tea (made ourselves quite buzzed from all the caffeine) and came away with more questions than answers!
What would you all like to do in the future?
- Would you like to show quilts at the fair? At Our Sewing Room?
- What would you like to see demos about?
- Do you have a demo you are dying to share with everyone?
- Would you like to meet up with the Portland Modern Quilt Guild for one of their meetings or do a swap with them or with the Central Oregon Modern Quilt Guild?
- Are Wednesday nights still working for you?
- Would you like more structure with bylaws, rotating "officers", etc?
Leave comments below with your answers if you would please, or email Jessica or myself with any questions or comments.
In the meantime I have been wanting to make us a banner...I am shamlessly stealing the idea from the PMQG because their banner is incredible!
If everyone (who would like to participate) would make one 6-inch block...any block...any colors...and bring it to the JUNE meeting (plenty of time) we can start working on one. Sound like fun?
Ok, now don't be distracted by all the pretty colors, go back to the questions and give us some answers please ; )