QUILTCON charity quilt blocks
These are the color guidelines pictured above.
Blocks due by our December meeting.
Please follow these guidelines when constructing your blocks:
- Blocks should be 12½” tall x the width of your choice. That could mean 12½” x 5”, 12½” x 24”, or anything wider, more narrow, or in between. Be creative!
- Blocks should be machine pieced. Any piecing style is welcome, but please avoid using hand sewing, applique, embroidery, fabric markers, or any other embellishments.
- Please use only “quilt shop quality” 100% cotton or cotton/linen fabrics in colors consistent with the QuiltCon logo (tangerine, gold, citrine, lime, aqua, turquoise, white, and gray). Please feel free to include as many or few of the logo colors as you like, but avoid adding additional colors. Both print and solid fabrics are welcome.
- Use your own judgment when selecting thread. Our preference is white or light gray 100% cotton thread, but any coordinating thread of good quality will do.
Remember we are doing curves.
I look forward to see what you come up with!
Also if you could donate some materials for this quilt it would be wonderful!
- Kona white (background/sashing)
- Kona light gray (background/sashing)
- Twin size batting